Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Short... maybe not sweet.

And so - as we enter the final week of school, the last leg of the race, the homestretch - I find myself buried in textbooks and an array of homework assignments. Maybe I should have done some studying last night instead of hanging out and watching two movies I had already seen and then falling asleep during the one I hadn't seen.
Nah. Studying on a Saturday night is blasphemy. That's why I will be as unsocial as a hermit today, pausing only for my life necessities - eating, breathing, napping, and Facebook. Don't lie; you do it too.
I'll probably take some time later today and update again. But for now, I'm off to commence the intense and studious day that awaits me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home