Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Class a drag? Hit The Drag.

Oh jeez. My puns are awful. But this one does have a purpose (or two, rather): A) There's a table set up close to the Co-op Outlet that's handing out free video games - demos or something. Not that I picked one up, because there's no way my computer would support them. B) the Outlet is having a sale today; four t-shirts for $20, and hoodies and sweatshirts are marked down. I don't know about you, but I'm a fan of cheap apparel. And even if you've already accumulated mountains of free t-shirts throughout the first quarter of the school year, this is still a great deal. So...
You. Go. Now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What? Free video games and you didn't get me any? T_T

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home