Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ho dang.

It has been quite a while since I've updated.
And I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but this is going to be very short and very sweet.
This week has, by far, been my hardest week as a college student. I've never felt so frustrated/stressed/hopeless in my life. I had an Italian oral exam on Monday, which went okay, but could have gone way better had I put more effort into it. Not only do I have exams on both Thursday and Friday, but I also had to work tonight (Wednesday) and I work tomorrow night (Thursday) - thus putting a slight stopper in my study schedule. As if that weren't enough, I caught a cold this weekend and am just now getting over it... problem is, it might come back because it got chilly outside and started raining as I walked home from work tonight.
Of course, I didn't have an umbrella.
But I can still see the light ahead. As I did my Eco homework this morning, I was so excited because I actually understood what I was doing. Then, I had the fallacious thought that because I "knew" what I was doing, I was probably doing it wrong (which actually happens a lot with me and Eco homework). But in class today, we went over it, and - yep, you guessed it! - Denise did it right! Yay! So still, there's hope. Somewhere. I just have to search for it.
Also, I think it's about time I invest in a pocket poncho. Where is the one I had from Girl Scouts?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more thing for us to look for to bring up this weekend? Ha ha!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home