Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Free hugs!

I forgot to mention:
Some friends and I are starting a club on campus called the Free Hugs Club. The club was inspired by the hugs of one man - Juan Mann (no, seriously, that's his name). You can check out the movement at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
Before the club is actually "up and running", I'm required to attend one of UT's officer orientation sessions, which I will happily be going to on Monday. If you have any questions about the club or you're a UT student and you'd like to join, look up the club on Facebook (Free Hugs Club) or contact me. Everyone deserves a hug every now and then - and for those college students that need a little pick-me-up or just want a hug, we're here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home