Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Psychology or just plain psychotic?

I don't understand my Psychology class.
Don't get me wrong - I understand the material just fine. It's the purpose of the class I don't understand, because I seem to be learning anatomy instead. Yes, I know anatomy plays an important role in the convoluted workings of the psyche, but do we seriously need to spend a month on it? Maybe we do; maybe I'm jumping to conclusions far too early in the semester.
I'll continue this thought later in the year.
Good news: I made it to FBA yesterday. In fact, I was early. I am changing my ways already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psychology will, pardon the pun, brainwash you. Consider Sociology- it's much more relevant to life and less technical.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am feeling the same way. I'm annoyed at how many parts the brain is split up into... but I am even more annoyed at the fact that i have to learn them all.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home