Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Drumroll, please.

Ha. It was inevitable. I have - once again - changed my mind about my major. Well, I guess you could say I've just gone back to my original plan.
As of now, I'm sticking with business. Since my last bout of doubt, I've researched small businesses like nobody's business (hm, I need some new vocabulary). Yes, I pored over books and the Internet and I Wiki'd and Googled half the business and/or legal jargon known to man. Without immediate pressure. In my free time - I use the term "free" freely.
(Seriously, I can't get off these literary techniques... har.)
Four hours of my life. I'm sure my friends are tired of hearing my babbling about business propositions and partnerships and trusts and so on and so forth.
But I'm so ready to finish college, maybe go to graduate school, and then head off into the world and explore the infinite possibilities that await.

Ok, that last line smelled funky. Very cheesy.

No, but really, I'm excited about business. Franchising particularly caught my attention, though in order to successfully become a franchisee, it seems you must be as good at what you do as stockbrokers are on Wall Street. Plus, you've got to have the start-up capital. Business partner, anyone?

Also -
Light-up Frisbee: $15
Text messages: $1
Learning to catch a glider at 10 p.m. in the Six Pack with your friends: Priceless

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take IB 372 later on in college, it will definitely help you with starting a company of your own!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home