Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thank you, Anonymous.

I stand corrected. I do not have four midterms next week. I have four plain exams that fall somewhere in between the start of the semester and the final exams; they are simply the "middle" tests - not the first, not the last (i.e. third, in most cases), but the middle (i.e. second).
And, Anonymous, assuming you're reading this, I'd appreciate it if you didn't insult my mathematical aptitude next time you choose to leave a comment - I make mistakes. That doesn't change the fact that I tested out of Calculus.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your exams. Break a leg, or a pencil, or something!
Love ya, Mom

4:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

....I hate Calculus. Congrats on testing out.

Seems I haven't been keeping up with your life, Denise. I shall begin to remedy that.

Oh, and "Hi" by the way. ^_^

- Sarah who can't remember if Blogger has her real name or not. >.>

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home