Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Finally.

The insane week is over. I felt like a hermit all week long, mostly sticking to the study lounge or my dorm when I wasn't in class, studying my brains out, and getting anywhere from three to five hours of sleep each night. I'm so ready for a nap.
On the plus side, I don't have anymore tests until after Thanksgiving. And at least I didn't have 3+ reports to write, like so many people I talked to this week did.
However, The Examination Marathon is only half over: I still have to wait for my grades on the Psych test and on the Bio test. With my successful domination of the Eco and Italian exams (both A's!), my painstaking efforts seem to provide promising outlooks on the Psych and Bio results. Yay!
In other news, I registered for classes on Wednesday. I happy with my schedule, but I could be happier. Here it is thus far:
ITL 507: First-Year Italian II - Language and Culture
ECO 304L: Introduction to Macroeconomics
PSY 304: Introduction to Child Psychology
BA 324H: Business Communications - Oral and Written
I'm on a waitlist to get into MIS 301. If I do get into that class, I'm either going to need to drop one of my current courses or quit my job - I seriously don't think I could handle 17 hours and a job and maintain a social life. The mere thought makes my head spin.
Note to UT students: There's a Gigglepants Improv show tonight. I've only seen them once, but they're pretty hilarious. It's in Calhoun 100 and starts at 7 p.m. Best part about it? It's free. So if you're looking for a "cheap" laugh (ah, I really should stop with the puns), bring your friends! Your family! Your dog! Your collection of China dolls! Just go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home