Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Break down and tell.

I love writing.
I love observing people and then telling their stories to others.
I love listening to everything around me and then writing down my inspirations.
I love to tell stories.
All of this (plus the fond memories of my creative writing class that came flooding back to me today when I reread some of my old short stories) has compelled me to... well, to write. Not just scribbling little snippets and thoughts that run through my head, not like what I usually write. I'm going to start writing short stories again, articles on issues I care about, and hopefully someday, a book.
I wanted an online place to post some of my writings and get some feedback from others about it, but I'm not going to clog up this blog with it. So, I created a livejournal account. If you're interested in reading my stuff, you can find it at http://lizzy-57.livejournal.com/ ... please leave some comments if you do happen to read it. I love hearing what I'm doing right and what I need to work on.
Um... wish me luck...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home