Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm back again.

Hello, all.

I know I haven't posted in... *counts on fingers*... five months or so, but here I am! If you actually still check this in hopes of me someday making a long-awaited entry, rest easy! For Denise is back.

This entry is gonna be pretty short - I'm mainly here to let you know that I will be posting on a semi-regular basis (probably once a week, more if I feel like it) from now on. You will all know the inner-workings of my mind very soon...

But you won't find out much today. I'm sick - and have been for the past couple weeks - so I'm pretty worn out. Allergies + the Common Cold = Misery. I've been doing homework for the past 4 hours, and I'm so ready for some sleep. Hey, when you're taking three different medications, hoping one of them will make you feel somewhat better, you can get really tired, really fast.

That's it for now. Look for another post in a couple days.

:Denise

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'd just about given up on ever reading anything new. Thanks for starting up again. I'll have to let my friends know.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're writing again!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home