Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Should I?

http://www.utla.utexas.edu/index.php

This program seems really interesting, especially since I would LOVE to break into the entertainment biz (as a business major still, of course... none of this acting stuff for me). Still, I'm not sure if I want to apply for it or not - of course, if I did get accepted, I could always turn it down. If I didn't get accepted, no harm done. Right?

Studying abroad is something I'd LOVE to do, too. But it seems so impossible for me to study abroad and still get an internship/job and finish all my coursework as a BHP and Management major and graduate in four years. Is it possible? Should I try?

And another thing... Road Trip Nation really sparked my interest a few months back, too. I'd LOVE to have an experience like that someday - driving around the country with however many other people in an RV and chatting with major business people all over the place... haha, sounds like a trip to me.

How in the WORLD would I ever get to do all of this (assuming I applied to each and got accepted) and STILL graduate on time with the degree and job that I want?

Gah.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Go for it!
Love ya, Mom

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't try, you will always wonder. Give it a shot!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I think everyone should study abroad. You could at least do a summer program; I hear those are a lot of fun!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Mashaal said...

uh,YES YOU SHOULD.

i think it's still possible to graduate in 4 years, but honestly, do you relly want to forego this chance for a reason like that?

i mean, come on, even your mom's letting you. (hi mrs. edgington *waves*)

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home