Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Monday, March 12, 2007

It's all relative.

Well, Spring Break is here, and so is my family. My aunt and cousin of Independence, KS came all the way to Texas to see us this weekend. We had many a fantastic time - shopping, Apples to Apples, ping-pong, shopping, Sonic x4, more shopping... It was quite lovely. Yay for vacation.

I almost saw Zodiac yesterday. Well, let me rephrase: I almost finished Zodiac yesterday. I watched about half of it before the screen at the theater went all screwy and out of focus. The projectionists tried fixing it, but sadly nothing could be done. The focus threw me off and hurt my eyes so much that I finally said "Screw it" and decided that I'd see it some other time. So that's still on my list of movies to watch this week. Also on the list: 300. Come on, you knew that one was coming.

All righty. I'm out for the night. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home