Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Amazing.

I literally just finished the last post, kinda down about the whole dreams thing, when I stumbled onto this old quote I found a while back.

"Were it not for hope, the heart would break."
-Scottish Proverb

And you know what I realized? My heart hasn't broken yet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Denise, that right there is just one out of so many reasons I love you. You're just awesome!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

its a fine line to tread...pursuing dreams in the face of failure. I would say figure out what goal your dreams revolve around and what you are good at then find a synthesis of those two things : )

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home