Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Too much. Too little. Gah.

Why is it that now, even though I have only morning classes and am still unemployed, that I find myself frantically searching for enough hours in the day to get stuff done? Well, okay... it's not that bad. But there are some days that I feel like I'm seriously overwhelmed with homework/taking care of financial stuff/e-mailing people/etc. I think I'll start a petition for 28 hours in a day.
Then again, there are also days where I struggle to find something to do with my time.
I'm weird. I'm clearly not managing my time well. Maybe I should go finish up some homework. Or read. Or maybe I'll just watch Heroes. No no, definitely going to finish writing my exec summary right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home