Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Here it goes... again.

Oooooh, I can feel school creeping up behind me. A bunch of little things keep reminding me that I have to go back to Austin and face my classes in less than a week. Financial aid comes in, books need ordering, I'm sure there are other things I should do that I'm not thinking of at the moment... eh. I'm slowly starting to feel the stress weighing upon me again.
Not that the stress only comes from school. But I must say that I've enjoyed not worrying about tests or grades or much anything school-related for the past few weeks.
However, I am excited about going back to Austin. I mean, I've missed the people in Lake Jackson, but I haven't really missed the place. There's literally nothing to do in LJ after midnight (and I've been a night owl, lately). IHOP is the only place open, and it gets old after awhile. There's the beach, but it's cold out there at night, and it's probably not the safest place. I would hang out at my friends' houses, or them at mine, but we all have parents who have to work early and/or siblings who are already back in school.
I guess I shouldn't really be worrying about the nightlife in Austin... I'm going to be getting up around 6:30 or 7:00 every morning, so I won't be up particularly late.
Anyway, I'll blog tomorrow. I'll probably have more to say then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home