Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So much for that.

Two days of classes have already been cancelled, and then tomorrow classes don't start until 11 a.m. So I'm still missing two classes tomorrow. Ugh. I never thought I'd say this, but I wish classes would just start up already. Italian is going to be horrible for the first week or so - three days of class, we've missed. It requires enough effort as it is, being a language course. Whoo hoo.
On the other hand, the past couple of days have been quite fun, just relaxing and taking things slow - especially since I'm still a little sick. The off-days gave me a chance to recover some before I go to classes. I guess that's a good thing.
So yeah. I'll update tomorrow on my first "day" (i.e. hour and a half) of class. Good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home