Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Let the searches begin!

Old news: I'm still looking for a job. Whoo-hoo.
New news (I guess that's why it's called news): I'm now looking into apartments, too!

What Denise is looking for in an apartment:
1. Affordability (i.e. cheap).
2. Satisfactory conditions (i.e. no/limited mold).
3. Security (i.e. I won't have to worry about anyone breaking in to steal my valuables: my pictures, a toaster, a half-loaf of bread, and a bar of soap).

I'd also like to find an apartment that allows pets, because I'd really like to get a dog or cat. Then again, assuming everything I can afford is listed above, I might not have enough money to take care of a pet. But if I have no pet, who will be my friend?!
Just kidding. Or not. The fact of the matter is, I'm young and alive (okay, that much was obvious - I guess I didn't really need to say it... but I did. Get over it)! There are so many opportunities out there for me to sign a contract (and then not be able to pay rent), and I'm just letting them pass me by. I will stand for this injustice no longer!

That being said... anyone want to go apartment hunting with me this week?

5 Comments:

Blogger Mashaal said...

i bet someone would steal your toaster...it's possible.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My place is $625 for a 2 bedroom w/ water, gas, trash, and cable TV paid for. After electric and internet bills, my share of the rent has never been more than $400.

You're welcome to come check it out.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.pupfinder.com/puppies_currently_available.htm

denise i want a puppy too soooooo bad!
look at the puppies at that link. They are mixed breeds. They are adorable...i LOVE the pekapoo, and the puggle, and the schnoodle...haha they are all so cute im not going to lie! the little yorkshire def reminds me of something from star wars. love you denise!

melynda

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops i copied the link wrong...this one should work...

http://www.pupfinder.com/puppies_currently_available.htm

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah omg its not putting the whole link...just add htm at the end of those two i posted before...haha

if it doesnt work let me know...im retarded...haha. sorry for the three comments in a row by the way

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home