Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sorry... again.

I'm still not going to do the said "deep" blog... not yet. I'm not feelin' it so much today.

How about I just tell you how my day went? Okay...

Any other day, right? Yeah, pretty much. But I did have my first Child Psych test. Soooo, I turned in my test and walked out, toward the restrooms. I wasn't really paying attention because (of course) I was checking my text messages and trying to text-and-walk at the same time. Since I was looking down, I completely did not notice when I went into the men's room instead of the women's. Yeaaaaah. I didn't realize what had happened until I saw the urinal. Then I had a hearty laugh and quickly got out of there. Luckily, no one was around, so no in-the-moment embarassment. Now I just look back and laugh.
Moral of the story is: double check the bathroom signs before you go in. Like, whoa.

Okay, that's all for me today. Oh, and I'm really mad at the writers of Grey's Anatomy for leaving us with that ending. LAME.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you about Grey's!! What were they thinking?
Mrs. Smith

10:45 PM  
Blogger Mashaal said...

i tend to approach the wrong restroom (undistracted) at times...once a cleaning lady had to get my attention and point. sad, i know.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home