Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Life Lessons for me.

What I've learned today/yesterday:
Possessive pronouns do not always take the definite articles.
Children ages 3 and under do not necessarily understand that what they think about what they thought is not always what they originally thought.
The previous statement is very confusing.
One packet of crushed red pepper contains just enough crushed red pepper for two slices of pizza.
My mad ping-pong skills are becoming even madder.
Some of my laundry is still in the dryer at my brother's apartment.
The novel, _Life of Pi_ by Yann Martel is proving to be quite a nice read.
Some people out there that love Guitar Hero (like me) are very, very tech savvy (not me) and have way too much time on their hands (kinda me). However, this all results in great entertainment for me. Eric Clapton, anyone?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever I play guitar hero, I don't get the chance to check out my guitarist on stage.... but this guy has his strumming hand off the guitar more often than he does on. Play musicc, lame ass! Don't wave to the crowd!

Ummmm.... sorry about that....

8:13 PM  
Blogger Mashaal said...

life of pi = awesome

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home