Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hello again.

Happy belated Easter, everyone. Whoo.

Well, the apartment search continues. My roommate is liking the Far West stuff, so I'm betting that's where we end up. On the school front: I'm sooooo excited about the end of the semester. I'm so ready to be done with Econ. Blech. My classes for next semester are looking uniformly business-related; haha, guess that comes with the major and whatnot. Well, actually there is ITL 312K, if I decide to keep up with a couple more semesters of Italian. So yeah. That's all fine and dandy...

I've started writing a book. Well, I've started writing what will probably turn out to be a book. Yep. That should be interesting. More on that at a later point in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home