Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Glorious Release

Sweet, sweet release; I can see you in thy glory. O dreaded school work, how I do not miss thee. Let me count the ways:
One paper is done with, never to be thought of again.
One speaking exam has come and passed, as I passed with a blessed A.
One exam on the child's mind is over, ending with another blessed A.
One hand-wringing presentation is complete, and anxiety vexs me no longer.
Yet still, the effort required of mine own self is needed. There remains a Long and Treacherous Journey ahead, and its devious companions are Lengthy Reports and Group Projects.
How I loathe the weeks ahead. I can do nothing but eagerly await the glorious release.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that: The Glorious Release

Amen to that!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home