Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Here's to sophomore year. Here's to long nights of studying - or finding excuses to not study. Here's to far too many disoriented blogs filled with incessant ramblings of a slightly detatched mind. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Another day, another dollar.

Ah, yes. It's Sunday, and Spring Break has come to an end. In the words of Shakespeare, parting is such sweet sorrow. But at least I (somehow) managed to get $60 from my parents. I still don't really know why, but I guess it's money...

So, now it's homework time. After double checking the assignments I thought I had due this week, I was pleasantly surprised:

1. Instead of three papers, I only have to write two, one of which is due Thursday and the other April 17th. YAY! I actually mistook the other assignment as a paper, but it's really just the presentation - no paper involved. SWEET!
2. My Italian exam is not this week, but next. And, because it's a speaking exam and the professor will test each of us separately, I get one day off next week. NICE!
3. I thought I had two Econ problem sets. And I did. But they were pretty easy and not due until Wednesday. AWESOME!
4. Child Psych test isn't until next Thursday. Which means I have plenty of time to catch up on that reading, esp. if I read one chapter a day for five days (let's see... Sun Mon Tues Wed Thurs... yep, I can have it done by the end of this week!) RAD!

Ah. I'm so happy now. Time for Facebook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home